Saturday, April 11, 2009

Winner of 95.5 WBRU's Weekly SOUND OFF

So my article below about protesting ALL Laundry Detergent apparently won the WBRU Weekly Sound Off! That's pretty darn exciting! Makes me sound so damn cynical though...

Funny thing is, which I honestly didn't even realize, I have actually been using ALL's Small & Mighty detergent. Hey, I had a coupon! Guess I can't be that mad at them. Still think the ALL executives were d-bags on the Celebrity Apprentice...

On another note, it looks as though one of my pictures from Flickr will be included in a Rhode Island travel guide on Destination360. I am in no way a professional photographer, hell... I'd have a hard time even calling myself an amateur, but it's pretty cool that one of my pics from Misquamicut Beach in Westerly may be up on a professional site of sorts!

That's all for now.
-Caz

1 comment:

esjWBRU said...

Haha after a rant that impassioned, I'm sure discovering that you've been using All detergent is comparable to a crisis of faith. Good luck coping, and congrats again!